The Dragon Medical Air bundle is a complete wireless dictation solution. Gain freedom by pairing the Philips AirBridge wireless adapter with the Philips SpeechMike Premium Air and Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 empowers clinicians to complete documentation more efficiently than ever before.
Cutting-edge technology brings efficiency to the clinic environment: Powered by a next generation speech engine, Nuance® Dragon® Medical Practice Edition 4 achieves 99% accuracy out of the box without voice profile training. Physicians and other health care providers navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient's electronic record and spend less time typing or clicking in the EHR. Available for independent practices of 24 or fewer physicians, Dragon Medical Practice Edition is a locally-installed solution designed and priced especially for smaller practices that want to transform the documentation process.
Superior speech recognition, amplified for medical use: Distinct from nonmedical speech recognition, Dragon Medical Practice Edition combines 90 medical specialty and subspecialty vocabularies with acoustic models based on the unique way physicians speak—audio, syntax, style and structure—resulting in remarkable accuracy. Advanced Deep Learning technology constantly learns and adapts to voice and environmental variations—even during dictation—to refine performance. Dictate for real-time speech to text or transcribe audio recordings to create clinical documentation.
Simple setup, easy-to-use functions, dependable performance: In as little as 60 seconds, users gain access to uninterrupted, high-quality speech recognition even where reliable internet is not widely available—all with no profile training, and with dynamic microphone adjustment. Options and settings are consolidated into one easy-to-use dialog box for easy management of profile and auto-formatting options. A movable DragonBar provides easy access to popular features and automatically collapses when not in use. Customized macros for frequently dictated text can be created with a single voice command.
Optimized for portable touchscreens: Along with high performance on modern desktop and laptop Windows computers, Dragon Medical Practice Edition delivers documentation productivity on the go through compatibility with Windows 10 touchscreen devices. Hybrid touch and keyboard interaction work seamlessly for controlling the DragonBar and other features.
- Medical vocabularies and acoustic models tuned for the way clinicians speak.
- Includes vocabularies for over 90 medical specialty and subspecialties.
- Regional accent support.
- Advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models ensures high speechrecognition accuracy.
- Simplified interaction with EHRs.
- Eliminate navigation back to EHR screens with a hidden dictation box.
- Dragon Medical template library.
- Includes a full library of AutoTexts for standard notes and "medical normals" by body system.
- Smart configuration.
- Automatically detects hardware resources and determines the best use of infrastructure for optimal performance.
- No internet connection required.
- Locally-installed speech recognition ensures uninterrupted access.
- Recognition analytics.
- Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user with advice to remedy the situation and ensure high-accuracy results.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 System Requirements:
- RAM: Minimum 4 GB
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance
- Free hard disk space: 4GB (8GB download)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 & 2016
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone.
- See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection to activate user license using provided login and password and access to Online Help
Philips SpeechMike Premium Air
Benefit from all advantages of the industry leading dictation microphone, without the constraints of a cable. Record your voice using a premium decoupled studio-quality microphone with a built-in noise reduction filter and achieve exceptional speech recognition results. Thanks to the revolutionary patented lossless speech technology, the SpeechMike Premium Air offers maximum mobility without any compromises. The device achieves the same high speech recognition performance as the standard SpeechMike Premium with a cable.
- Patented 100% lossless speech technology for smooth wireless voice recording
- Studio-quality microphone for best-in-class speech recognition results
- Decoupled free-floating microphone for precise recordings without background noise
- Superior touch sensor for integrated mouse function
- SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone
- Docking station ACC4000
- Power supply with international adapters: US, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific
- 2 USB cables
- Quick start guide
Philips AirBridge Wireless Adapter
Lossless transmission for excellent recordings which capture every word: The patented lossless audio transmission technology offers a level of quality which is unattainable by headsets based on Bluetooth or DECT technology. The cutting edge technology ensures every word is captured from the moment you press record. A warning signal notifies the author when moving out of the wireless range.
Easy pairing for quick switching between workstations: After a short 3-second initial pairing, automatic re-connection allows you to seamlessly switch between the docking station and your AirBridge. This makes it even easier and more convenient to get up and move away from your desk and dictate on the go. The green and red colored light indicates whether you are connected or not.
Full mobility for free movement without compromising recording quality: AirBridge Wireless Adapter allows you to freely move around and pace whilst working. You can move up to 5 meters (16 feet) away from your workstation, and your recordings are safely transmitted to your computer in highest quality, without any interruptions.
Compact design for maximum freedom and convenience: The compact design of the adapter makes it fit perfectly into your pocket, so it can easily be taken along anywhere you go. It is the ideal accessory to your docking station, giving you maximum freedom and flexibility for your working day.
Zephyr-TEC (est. 1993) is a Nuance certified Gold Dragon Partner and an Advantage Dragon Medical Partner. With over 100 years of combined experience with Dragon, our team of experts has the knowledge, expertise and resources to assist you with configuration, customization, training and support of Dragon to maximize your productivity.
With our digital workflow, voice productivity and cloud-based transcription solutions, including Winscribe Products, SpeechExec Enterprise by Philips and SayIt by NVoq, we have the right solution to your challenges with documentation!
Let Zephyr-TEC help you “Harness the Power of Speech!”™
Click HERE to learn more about Zephyr-TEC.