This is an upgrade to Dragon Professional Individual from Dragon Premium 13 and is only available as a download; no physical item will be shipped.
Drive documentation productivity — all by voice
Put your voice to work to create reports, emails, forms and more with the all-new Dragon Professional Individual, v15. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, dictate and transcribe faster and more accurately than ever before, and spend less time on documentation and more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
Fast and accurate documentation
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon adapts to your voice or environmental variations — even while you're dictating. Create documents and reports quickly and accurately, and zip through computer tasks in record time
— all by voice.
- Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections
- Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slightly noisy environments such as an office cubicle
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more to appear
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underline
- Work within popular business applications
Get documentation done anytime, anywhere
Keep up with documentation even on the road or out in the field. Dragon works with popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs. And it syncs with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, letting you create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity no matter where your job takes you.
*Subscription is required for Dragon Anywhere
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length — from a business report to an entire book
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms — all in the moment
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®
- Sync with Dragon Professional Individual and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows
Work more efficiently with powerful customizations
Imagine saying "Insert Signature" and Dragon fills in your contact details or dictating industry-specific terminology and Dragon types every word correctly—every time. With advanced personalization features, like the ability to create custom commands and custom words, Dragon Professional Individual allows you to tailor it to the way you work for big productivity gains.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific terminology
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently-used text and graphics
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands
Dictate anywhere, transcribe back at your desktop
Don't fall behind on reports and other documentation due to business travel. Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the recordings when you connect to your desktop. You can also transcribe another single speaker's voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with automatic application of basic punctuation that are not dictated
- Save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services
The all-new Dragon Professional Individual, v15 expands the boundaries of speech recognition innovation for document creation. Featuring a smarter next-generation speech engine with the latest Deep Learning technology, Dragon constantly learns and adapts to your unique voice and environmental variations—even while you're dictating—to deliver new levels of personalized accuracy and productivity. With accuracy improvements of up to 15% over previous versions and across the board enhancements, including transcription features, broader application support, optimization for popular touchscreen PCs and contextual guidance tailored to your usage, Dragon v15 empowers you to complete documentation faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Faster and more accurate than ever
Dragon Professional Individual, v15 expands the possibilities of speech recognition innovation with a next-generation speech engine, significantly increasing accuracy over previous versions. Dragon uniquely brings consistent, optimal accuracy to the PC, with Deep Learning technology and adaptation techniques that continuously adjust to your voice or environmental variations, even while you're dictating. Dragon v15 provides:
- Up to 15% improved accuracy out of the box without training
- Continuous learning—even during dictation—for individually adapted accuracy improvements that enhance the user experience
- Optimal accuracy achieved for speakers with accents or in slight noisy environments such as in a cubicle environment
Formatting and other recognition improvements, for minimal editing
Dragon delivers improved recognition of number and email address formatting, hyperlink formatting in auto-texts, and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in fewer overall corrections. Examples include:
- "three double two five" -> "3225"
- "two point five million" -> "2.5 million"
- "oh point five" -> "0.5"
- "quarter of five" -> "4:45"
- "eight pounds fifty" -> "£8.50"
- "John dot Smith at Nuance dot com" -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Better overall handling of Roman numerals
Optimized for popular form factors such as touchscreens
Dragon is optimized for popular form factors such as portable touchscreen PCs so you can experience new levels of documentation productivity on the go. It's great for today's new PCs including highly mobile devices with hybrid touch and keyboard interaction modes. You'll enjoy an:
- Improved touch experience on Windows 10 tablets or tablet mode
- Improved ability to open and interact with the DragonBar by touch
Improved set up
Dragon provides simplified microphone selection for faster, easier setup:
- No transcription setup option needed
- No smartphone option needed (since built-in mic is already supported along with numerous other microphone options)
- Adding a new mic source is faster than ever with no additional training requirement
Improved user interface and experience
Dragon delivers an improved user experience that makes powerful features easier to discover and use.
- Improved "Options" menu, with relevant options and settings consolidated into one easy-to- use dialog box. Menu selections include for example:
- License management (for Dragon Anywhere or a quick upgrade to Dragon Legal)
- Profile management
- Auto-formatting options
- Improved browser experience
- Detects when a web extension or plugin is not active and notifies the user with information on how to install it
- Faster startup time with synchronization of shared words and auto-texts from Dragon Anywhere performed in the background; there is no need to log in and out for synchronization to occur
The enhanced transcription process leverages all the accuracy improvements gained from the state- of-the-art engine, while reducing the number of steps required to getting your audio recordings transcribed.
- Simplified user interface and better speaker management
- No training is required for transcription; you no longer need to initially transcribe and correct a short 90-second clip to achieve transcription accuracy
- Acoustic and language model adaptation are automatically leveraged for the current user
- No training is required for third- party transcription; there is also better separation of current user data versus third-party speaker data
- If you will be frequently transcribing a particular third- party, the Help feature will guide you through creating a separate profile for that speaker
- Fast, post-recognition process automatically applies basic punctuation that is not dictated to give you a head start as you review or correct your transcription results
Updated web and application support
Dragon empowers you to work even more quickly and accurately by voice with support for Enhanced Dictation within the latest business applications. Web and desktop applications with enhanced support include, for example:
- WordPerfect X8
- Skype for Business
Contextual guidance tailored to your usage helps you maximize the power of Dragon and complete documentation more efficiently than ever before. Dragon offers multiple ways to accelerate proficiency and get the most out of your speech recognition investment—even offering productivity tips and helping you discover advanced Dragon features. You can take advantage of:
- Helpful tips, triggered by first-time actions when the mic is on, such as:
- Explaining Enhanced Dictation when user is working in a supported application
- Tip to say "scratch that" when user hits backspace
- Browser help when user first enters web applications such as any webpage, Google Docs, Gmail, Web Word, or Outlook. com
- Tips for working with the dictation box
- Tips for working in tablet mode
- Improved online help:
- Enhanced help that gives users easier access to top searches
- Changing content on main help page with highly used topics
- Short tutorial videos integrated in help for areas of high interest
- New troubleshooting sections
- Expanded navigational text that gives users more information/ context
- More task-based dialog box help
- RAM: Minimum 4GB [Zephyr-TEC recommends 8GB]
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance. [Zephyr-TEC recommends a 2.5 GHz or faster processor]
- Free hard disk space: 4GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
Zephyr-TEC (est. 1993) is a Nuance certified Gold Dragon Partner and an Advantage Dragon Medical Partner. With over 100 years of combined experience with Dragon, our team of experts has the knowledge, expertise and resources to assist you with configuration, customization, training and support of Dragon to maximize your productivity.
With our digital workflow, voice productivity and cloud-based transcription solutions, including Winscribe Products, SpeechExec Enterprise by Philips and SayIt by NVoq, we have the right solution to your challenges with documentation!
Let Zephyr-TEC help you “Harness the Power of Speech!”™
Click HERE to learn more about Zephyr-TEC.