This is individual training covering the basics of NaturallySpeaking with Microsoft Outlook. The curriculum is covered in two 2-hour sessions. You must be a proficient user of Microsoft Outlook prior to attending this class.
- Import and use NaturallySpeaking with Zephyr-TEC macros in Microsoft Outlook (purchased separately with Future Outlook Guide)
- Instructor will provide assistance with creating text and keystroke macros to voice enable frequently performed tasks
- Learn how to input frequently used e-mail addresses
- Archive e-mail to specific folders and access recipient lists
- Schedule meetings in calendar
Zephyr-TEC (est. 1993) is a Nuance certified Gold Dragon Partner and an Advantage Dragon Medical Partner. With over 100 years of combined experience with Dragon, our team of experts has the knowledge, expertise and resources to assist you with configuration, customization, training and support of Dragon to maximize your productivity.
With our digital workflow, voice productivity and cloud-based transcription solutions, including Winscribe Products, SpeechExec Enterprise by Philips and Emdat Cloud-based Transcription, we have the right solution to your challenges with documentation!
Let Zephyr-TEC help you “Harness the Power of Speech!”™
Click HERE to learn more about Zephyr-TEC.