with Precision Microphone
The SpeechMike Premium takes dictation to a new level. Maybe it's the free-floating studio quality Precision Microphone, a microphone grille with optimized structure, built-in noise-reduction pop filter, antimicrobial surface or the world's first motion sensor in a stationary digital dictation device – the SpeechMike Premium sets the new standard.
- New Touch Sensor replaces the trackball
- No mechanical parts means the touch sensor cannot get stuck or stop working due to dust and dirt
- Free floating, decoupled microphone for precise recording
- Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
- Integrated pop filter for perfect quality
- Large speaker area for premium playback
- Optimized control panel for comfortable working
- Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
Tuned for clarity
Crafted for comfort
- Freely configurable function key for a personalized workflow
- Polished surface for reducing unwanted touch noises
- Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working
Designed for detail
This microphone is Nuance Certified for use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking with a accuracy rating.
Zephyr-TEC (est. 1993) is a Nuance certified Gold Dragon Partner and an Advantage Dragon Medical Partner. With over 100 years of combined experience with Dragon, our team of experts has the knowledge, expertise and resources to assist you with configuration, customization, training and support of Dragon to maximize your productivity.
With our digital workflow, voice productivity and cloud-based transcription solutions, including Winscribe Products, SpeechExec Enterprise by Philips and SayIt by NVoq, we have the right solution to your challenges with documentation!
Let Zephyr-TEC help you “Harness the Power of Speech!”™
Click HERE to learn more about Zephyr-TEC.