The ergonomic design of the new Philips LFH 2320 USB Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. The requirements for usage have been incorporated into its design: because it inclines gently from the centre, the user can switch easily and smoothly between the various functions. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only a slight movement of the heel, without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
This model has three foot pedals, which can be typically be programmed by the transcription software.
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usablility and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Configurable pedal functions for tailoring the foot control to your personal preferences
Zephyr-TEC (est. 1993) is a Nuance certified Gold Dragon Partner and an Advantage Dragon Medical Partner. With over 100 years of combined experience with Dragon, our team of experts has the knowledge, expertise and resources to assist you with configuration, customization, training and support of Dragon to maximize your productivity.
With our digital workflow, voice productivity and cloud-based transcription solutions, including Winscribe Products, SpeechExec Enterprise by Philips and SayIt by NVoq, we have the right solution to your challenges with documentation!
Let Zephyr-TEC help you “Harness the Power of Speech!”™
Click HERE to learn more about Zephyr-TEC.