Employee Safety & Return-to-Work Programs
Has new ergonomic equipment yielded only marginal results? Are your employees still going off work for weeks or months at a time? Paying disability to current employees with hand injuries? Cut down on the costs of training by keeping your existing employees at work – and we can show you how!
The only way to reduce keyboarding and mousing is to implement speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Talking to a computer for tasks like e-mail, letter writing, data entry and report generation can markedly reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI). Workers who are currently in pain may feel much better at the end of the day –and are just as productive!
- Provides accessibility for people with physical disabilities that making typing
- Prevents repetitive stress injuries by enabling hands-free PC use
- Keeps workers with certain injuries on the job
- Helps organizations meet disability management needs because it’s Section 508 certified
Do note that only Dragon Professional is Section 508 certified – it is the only appropriate version for workplace implementation.
Zephyr-TEC offers a variety of effective solutions for customizing speech recognition software to the end-user’s daily computer usage. We can also perform pilot studies at your location to fit a solution to your particular job needs; please contact us for more details.
Zephyr-TEC has more than twenty years of experience training individuals to do their jobs by voice. We began with a vision of helping people who suffered from RSI to return to their normal careers and do their jobs as “hands-free” as possible. Plenty of things have changed over those twenty years, but our commitment to getting people back to work has never wavered.
So how do you proceed to figure out what’s needed for your particular situation? You can start by downloading the FREE Evaluation Form. Fax or email it back to Zephyr-TEC and we will be able to answer questions like:
- How well will Dragon NaturallySpeaking run on the current computer system?
- How effectively will NaturallySpeaking work with the software applications I use?
- What version of NaturallySpeaking will best accommodate my needs?
- How much training is recommended for best results?
- How much can I expect my keyboarding and mousing to be decreased with speech recognition software?
- What accessories, if any, might I want to consider?
- How much will all this cost?
- How quickly could I get trained and up to speed with speech software?
Once you have completed the Evaluation of Speech Feasibility Form, e-mail, fax or send it to us. We will respond to you either by phone, fax or e-mail with our FREE evaluation of how effectively speech recognition software will work for you. If we need more information, we will contact you directly. If we feel further testing will be necessary (especially with proprietary software) we will let you know what it would cost to get a final answer.
Not sure whether speech software will run with your software? Consider having Zephyr-TEC do a Speech Feasibility Study