Practice Edition 2
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 & FREE PowerMic Bundle
Why You Need Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 helps clinicians efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient's electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 helps practices:
REDUCE TRANSCRIPTION COSTS
Using speech recognition technology, clinicians dictate, edit and sign medical records at the point of care, eliminating as much as $12,000 in annual transcription costs.
A major study by a physician practice in the Northeast determined that using Dragon Medical with an EHR increases per-physician reimbursement by $10,000 per year per physician.
SPEND MORE TIME WITH PATIENTS
Increased accuracy means fewer errors to correct, which lets clinicians spend more time with patients, improving both quality of care and patient satisfaction.
IMPROVE CARE EFFICIENCY
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day – no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs.
Documentation with Dragon Medical speech recognition technology – as opposed to notes built by point-and-click EHR templates alone – results in higher rates of reimbursement.
SECURE PATIENT INFORMATION
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines.
SpeechExec, a voice productivity and digital workflow software solution from Speech Processing Solutions (Philips), offers the busy healthcare professional the mobility and flexibility to document their patient encounters wherever they are, using just about any device! When combined with Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2, the physician has the options of:
- Direct dictation into the EMR with Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2(eliminate transcription cost)
- Dictation to a handheld device, such as a digital recorder or an iPhone
- Dictation directly to a PC recorder application
Then, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 transcribes the dictation automatically and behind the scenes. This allows the physician to see a patient, dictate a note, see another patient, dictate another note, enhancing the productivity of the doctor. Once Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 has transcribed the dictation file, someone in the practice (or even the doctor), will open the pre-transcribed note, listen to the recording and correct any mistakes made by Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2. From there, the note can be finalized and put in the chart or attached to the EMR.
Digital and mobile dictation is becoming the clear choice for a growing number of healthcare providers, join them today!
See what you say
Recognition takes place in the background
You fix errors
Someone else fixes errors
- Improved Accuracy - up to 20% more accurate than Practice Edition 1
- Faster Correction - more choices than ever before
- Transparent dictation window - customizable transparency based on user's preference
- Faster processing with BestMatch V speech model
- Updated rich internet applications support
- New, improved interactive tutorial
- More natural text-to-speech voice
- Wideband Bluetooth support
- Dragon Remote Microphone App for iOS and Android
- Support for Windows 8, Office 2013, IE 10
- Remote Desktop Support for Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 Ultimate
Regular Price: $599.99
Special Price: $499.99
Regular Price: $1,899.99
Special Price: $1,599.99
Regular Price: $2,241.99
Special Price: $1,941.99
Regular Price: $899.99
Special Price: $799.99
Regular Price: $9,199.99
Special Price: $7,759.99
Regular Price: $17,859.99
Special Price: $15,039.99