What's New in Dragon Medical Practice Edition
- Up to 15% reduction in errors compared to Dragon Medical 10
- Smart Configuration - automatically detects hardware resources
- More Dragon Voice shortcuts to naivigate the computer more easily by voice
- New Dragon Sidebar allows easier access to custom commands
- Smart Corrections - Dragon now uses typed corrections to adapt the user's profile
- Recognition analytics that alerts users to audio issues so they can take corrective action for improved accuracy.
- Profile creation for recorders and wireless devices is easier than ever
- Improved playback with the ability to control speed and volume
- Ability to use .dss and .ds2 Files
- Redesigned user interface
- New Pakistani base acoustic model
- Dragon Sidebar now available for additional assistance and help
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: Zephyr-TEC recommends 2.5 GHz Pentium IV (or equivalent), or 2.0 GHz Dual Core (or equivalent) (SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB.
- Free hard disk space: 5 GB
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: Zephyr-TEC reccomends 2 GB RAM for Windows XP,, and 4 GB RAM for Vista, Windows 7, or Windows Server.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Creative© Labs Sound Blaste© or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
Zephyr-TEC (est. 1993) is a Nuance certified Gold Dragon Partner and an Advantage Dragon Medical Partner. With over 100 years of combined experience with Dragon, our team of experts has the knowledge, expertise and resources to assist you with configuration, customization, training and support of Dragon to maximize your productivity.
With our digital workflow, voice productivity and cloud-based transcription solutions, including Winscribe Products, SpeechExec Enterprise by Philips and Emdat Cloud-based Transcription, we have the right solution to your challenges with documentation!
Let Zephyr-TEC help you “Harness the Power of Speech!”™
Click HERE to learn more about Zephyr-TEC.