A Dedicated Tool for Dictating Professionals
- 3D Mic system for best audio quality and accurate speech-recognition results
- Built-in motion sensor for automatic microphone selection
- Ergonomic slide switch for efficient single-handed operation
- Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
- Docking station for fast battery charging and hands-free recording
- Light and motion sensors for extended battery life
- File encryption and device PIN lock for high data security
- Classic mode for clear and easy-to-use operation
- Remote management support for time-saving deployment and maintenance
The Pocket Memo dictation recorder takes dictation to a new level. Breakthrough 3D Mic technology delivers best audio quality in any recording situation. Its robust yet lightweight stainless steel design offers perfect ergonomics for working over longer periods of time. Coupled with SpeechExec Pro software for efficient data management and a docking station for uploading your files, going from your voice to your text document has never been quicker.
At Zephyr-TEC we can provide you with a combination of the best selling speech recognition software, Dragon® with Philips® advanced professional recorders.
As the global leader in speech recognition software implementation, training and support, our expert staff can increase your productivity and make you more efficient and profitable.
This is an easy and complete solution for professionals to create documentation on the fly. Dragon can transcribe the dictated text automatically when back to your desk.
Dictate, Dock it, and Let the Software do the Rest
Dictate into your Philips Digital Pocket Memo
Plug the device into your docking station or connect to your computer via USB
Your dictation is automatically downloaded and the speech recognition integration of SpeechExecSR Pro automatically sends the dictation to the speech recognition engine
Dragon will start speech recognition in the background
When the remote/offline speech recognition is ready, you will see a final word document in the worklist of SpeechExecSR Pro - ready for you or the transcriptionist to review.
- Download your dictation files to your speech recognition solution and edit the recognized text
- Automatic downloading and routing of sound files from the Philips Digital Pocket Memo
- Dragon "customizable global commands" are fully supported by the SpeechExecSR Pro software
- Manage large dictation files with efficiency
- Advanced features for speech recording, document creation editing, correcting file handling within one application
Contact the Zephyr-Tec sales team today to learn about all of the speech recognition solutions we have to offer. Our goal is to make your job easier and more productive.
Your calls will be personally answered and you will receive prompt courteous service. We will make every effort to see that your expectations are met and exceeded.